Thread: Nothing Fancy
View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 12-29-2012, 03:12 AM

Yuffie sat and watched as Vincent scrubbed her mess off of the floor. She didn't feel any guilt or remorse for making him take the blame. In fact she was glad that she didn't have to do the cleaning. Besides this way she didn't look as guilty for anything else she might've done. Like Cloud's hair. But that was beside the point. It wasn't her fault that he used his conditioner three times.

Tifa walked in to check on Vincent's progress. As she came in Yuffie's ice cream cone dripped on the floor. "After you get done cleaning up your mess I think that you should clean up Yuffie's. It serves you right for doing this to my floors." Then she walked to the front door. Turning to Yuffie she said, "I'm leaving you in charge." She glared over at Vincent. "If you think there is anything else that he can do to make up for what he's done then have him do it." She stalked out the door.

Vince looked up at Yuffie. She grinned like a shark.
~*~*~
Tifa didn't come back before opening that night, so Yuffie had to act as bartender. She made Vince bus the tables and play bouncer. When Tifa finally did return, she saw that Yuffie was doing quite well indeed and headed upstairs for a much needed nap.

At his break Vincent went up to Tifa's room to tell her the truth of the matter. He knocked on her door and waited for an answer. Tifa opened the door a moment later, wrapped in her dark blue bathrobe. "I just wanted to let you know it wasn't me that did the drawings on the floor. I only had the chalk because I was taking it away from Yuffie. I also believe that she somehow has something to do with Cloud's hair."

"Are you saying that I'm supposed to believe that?" Tifa said narrowing her eyes. "Only because Yuffie's usually the one that does wrong so she's the only one that could've done it?"

Vincent shook his head just before his name was called from the bar. "Vince! We have a fight down here!"

As he turned he said, "You should make sure about things before you punish someone."