View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-01-2017, 04:14 PM

Ahna stayed silent as Sakura came over near her, she was acting distant from the others but probably just wanted to be reassured. Sakura knew that Ahna-Sensei found out and was happy when she wouldn't say anything about it. Though Sakura had no idea the inner torment Ahna would struggle with between keeping the secret and telling Kakashi. She was just a child after all and right now wouldn't be the best time to just disappear. The hokage would ask questions and not just that, she would find a way to 'find out' for sure. "Ready?" Ahna asked placing her arm around Sakura's shoulders who smiled nodding "ready" she tried to beam but the energy was a bit off. Ahna followed with Sakura staying close to her but her arm was no longer around the young ninja's shoulder. Sasuke was being quiet since he knew about the mission and wasn't in the mood to say anything unless provoked.

Ahna's thoughts were jumbled I wonder what will happen on this mission? I don't think it's a good idea such a young girl with so much potential should just leave her home so soon. Sure I could handle it or even Kashi at that age, but... Ahna almost tripped over a tree branch as she stayed in the back of the group. This way the two of them could watch over the three kids and still she could be left alone to wonder. Re catching her balance she kept walking not caring it happened. I have to tell him, I want to tell him, but I promised to her. I wouldn't tell anyone without her knowledge...why does this have to... her thoughts stopped, if she didn't find a way to distract herself she would get emotional and her energy would flare out.

Even if she was emotionally only mentally, it would still be noticeable and give them away if bandits or others were near. She looked towards the grass seeing the pattern from the lines and the flowing energy which made her feel a bit more at ease. Can't show weakness, can't be anything but strong right now, gotta remember that. I can't be off on my own...not during the mission... Ahna had slowly stopped doing missions for it took a toll on her within her last mission. That mission was over 3 months ago from today and...she couldn't even think about it at a time like this.

Nova_Alchemist: I hope this makes up for a bit of it.