View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-24-2013, 01:45 AM

The girls gasped sharply as they heard Todd speak, they started crying as some asked for forgiveness about what the girl said. But they could do anything, Ms. Cali turned around once she heard the commotion and saw that Todd had left. She looked at the note as it said he wasn't feeling well. Ms. Cali slowly looked at the crying girls and sighed, 'Serves them right I guess.' She thought to herself as she and the boys tried to calm the girls down.

Mr. Reys, looked at Heartia as she sat in the back. "Heartia, come to the front. Sing a song to sooth our hearts so we can end this class on a good note." He said dramatically. "Ye-Yes sir." Heartia said in a trembling voice as she got up from her seat and walked pass some of the boys and girls. They looked at her as if she was a human and needed to be gotten rid of, however they did come to a conclusion that she had a good singing voice. Heartia cleared her throat, turning on the instrumental to a song she loved a lot. She opened her mouth and let the song fill the air in the room and a small bit in the hall. Her voice as soft and sweet, the people in the class and the classes next door listened to the upbeat song which seem to e making some people happy.