View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-14-2016, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I just reread your message again with Tim,
I just noticed 'manwich' lol! You guys remember the Manwich commercials with that canned sloppy joe's stuff?

Haha. Anyway, I hope you both are doing well! :)
Yeah I remember those commercials and that thought did pop into my head when Tim said that.

I am doing good. Trying to get up the courage to tell my wonderful friend Stuart that I have fallen in love with him. Its complicated and yet many points I feel like he feels the same but then there is still the fear that I am reading too much into everything. (I have always done that and been terrible about it. Think a guy likes me and it turns out he only sees me as a friend).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneKira View Post
This is taking way longer than expected. I've just been super busy with admissions work and whatnot, and on top of that, whenever I'm even remotely free, my parents will insist on going out because I won't be with them for much longer.

It's crazy, I'm in two minds about the whole 'moving away for college' thing. On one hand, I'm looking forward to getting the freedom that I've always wanted, and on the other, I know I'm going to miss my family horribly. Even my silly brother.

My mom and dad even cried about it the other day. My dad would never cry in front of me, ever, so I didn't see him, but my mom did and she told me. I feel bad about it, but oh well.

Anyway, seems like I overshot myself here with the blurting. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.
Yeah the freedom is nice. But I remember how much I missed my parents when I went away to school.

No worries on the blurting. I blurted too and I really hope that this can be a place that we can share anything with no judgement. I have never met you two or even know your real names but I feel like I can tell you anything and you will still accept me. I think I spill more here than anywhere else on Mene.