View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 03:10 AM

"Huh? I don't think ah've seen you before. At least not to where I can remember and trust me darlin' I remember everyone in the end." Rogue stated looking towards the kitchen seeing Gambit talking to another new young mutant "Looks like Remy's makin' some snacks. I'm going to grab an apple my self. Care to join, sugah?" he didn't have to, she was just being nice knowing the others would get onto her about her attitude if she laid it on too thick around the new students.

- - - -

Scott listened to Yuki seeing the look in her eyes and just as he was about to respond to her he had heard Jean in his head talking about the cyclone. Standing up he turned around taking note of what she was seeing, they were on different levels of the mansion, but facing the same way. Turning back to Yuki he said telepathically back to her 'I'll deal with Rae, see what you can do about that wind before someone gets hurt' turning back to Yuki "You're welcome to stay as a member of the team as long as you wish. If you ever have any problems you can ask any of us about it. We each have gone through similar things that you will go through or already have. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go have a word with someone before it gets out of hand. Sorry." he said to Yuki opening the door and walking out to go find Rae, this wouldn't be good if she lost control.

- - - -

Ororo stopped who she was speaking to nodding mentally and saying I'm on my way, I'll meet you out there Ororo did feel a change in the air, but thought it was her imagination. She should have learned after all these years something is always going around. "Excuse me children, I have some important matters to attend to." as she walked out the doors of the institute flying out to where the cyclone was wondering who was going to get there first. Hopefully not the brotherhood.