View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-20-2013, 05:34 AM

Siobhan stopped, turned, and punched their leader in the gut. "You. Are. An. Idiot." She hissed. It was hard to get the girl angry, but when you did, she was something to fear. "First of all, don't you dare pull that rank crap on us, especially on a child. Don't you have any sensitivity? How would you feel if your sister begged to stay with you, and some asshat said she wasn't allowed to "because I said so?" Would you be okay with that? I don't think so. Now that we're all going to be living here, we have to respect each other and work together, and you throwing your weight around just won't work. We have to be equals and trust each other, and you have to earn their trust as a leader before they'll listen to you. Can you understand that, you thick-headed testosterone-driven jerk?"

While all the drama was going down, Cal walked over to a tree and sat against it. It was going to be difficult living with these people.

Todd raced after Lin and took the machete back. "He trusted that to me Lin, and I'll be keeping it." He said, somewhat surprising himself that he had stood up to her.

Hikari blinked and stared at Siobhan. She couldn't help thinking that this was a woman to be reckoned with, and that she and Joseph acted like a couple. Hikari herself would never dream of standing up to the man, let alone punching him!