View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Hello, hello, hello! Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood! Sunny out. I got up late. Drinking joe. Delightful!

Of course ive got desky to do. Got to get on AAA website and pay all the car bills. Taxes, taxes people! In the morning, tho, a pinkish fog has settled over the gray matter. Maybe i should spin first. Usually i spin at night, but maybe the exercise will wake me up. Ill let you know.

Have great day! What will you be doing?

---------- Post added 04-04-2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

Just checked my megawatts. Been you tubing a lot. Gary puckett. My, he was good looking. The seekers. She has a pretty voice. And carpenters. Bj thomas. Glen campbell. Got to lay off awhile. Got 10 gs to last a month.

---------- Post added 04-04-2015 at 11:35 AM ----------

Got to clean up this clubhouse today. Sweep it. Restock snacks and drinks in frig. Theres a resident pink cat. Books over there. Board games. But its a wi fi free zone.

So did my spin. Upped it to 45 min. And its not even noon! #Im workin it

Just heard some gossip about neighbor few doors down. Older guy had cops come for him. He was selling drugs. Very rare occurrence here. But then we found he was a renter. Peripatetic. But rent is still very high here. Up to 6k. In fact my folks knew the previous owner. Folks would play harmonica for her pals. The woman asked my mom once, do i really live here. Cause i didnt draw my drapes open like she did:)

Well, i do feel more clear headed. Going to take bath salts bath then start my desky. #Paperwork. Gotta love it!