View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 02:19 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Rane shrugged "Nothing that will affect me here, let's get this case over with" now she felt like she was babysitting but then again that was all she was doing. "Hey Amber, check this out. It's really peaceful out here." Rane felt something was off "No kids, no cars, no talking, no noise, nothing. Where is everyone? I've gone through special procedures to be able to hear farther out and still nothing. Not even an animal." Rane was getting a bad feeling about this neighborhood until her phone went off which made her realize it was on vibrate.

[Reid: Nothing yet, anything on your end?]

[Morgan: It's all clear up here, no smells or dead things, you guys can come in if you want]
[Rane: Affirmed, sending her up]

Rane looked at Amber "Alright, why don't we go on upstairs, but I'm gonna wait here for a moment. Morgan and Hotch wish to speak more about the case with you. Nothing dead or dreadful up there. Think you can manage on your own going up the stairs to the room right at the left of the stairs at the top?" Rane didn't finish that sentence anymore than she already did while she went over to the next house peeking in through the window. No one. Nothing. Just furniture, dust, and ... that was a lot of dust for one place for such a short time. Dust doesn't collect in that period of time.

"Backyard?" Rane asked making her way back to the house where something dead was in the house with the animals under the rug. She wandered finding a forest just outside the perimeter of the fence and went over to it. Looking around she saw nothing until...hitting the ground and no longer nowhere in view of the gated community. She was no longer in the backyard or in the neighborhood. Something was off, but her vision failed her. She couldn't see anything, nothing was over her eyes, and she did smell dirt. Was she underground? It was colder down here, so she must have fallen through a hole or something. For once she wished she would have listened to the other man - she was supposed to be protecting them not the other way around.

(dont find the hole off the bat, so far no one knows where she went)