View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-25-2017, 02:44 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Lets see I did used to have an OC that crushes on Vlad Masters, then I ship Danny with Vlad so yea lol I like it. Whyyyy? Are you craving more roleplays?

"M-my friend...they fell down...he's going to hurt them..." the little girl started getting even more upset as she quietly was starting to cry. "I-I have to go...he'll be mad I stay out too long..." the little girl turned round going through a hole in the really big tree which was like a tunnel as she slid down against the dirt. No noise was heard, probably because she would be scared if she did, he would harm her. Whoever 'he' was that is.

Rane sent the text to aaron again [Rane: You guys okay? I haven't gotten a reply and it's been at least five minutes and forty three seconds]

Rane was a stickler about times, everything revolved around completion to her, the faster you complete things the faster you get things done to relax. She took off her t shirt to reveal a tank top thinking she should probably start changing her appearance for being a bodyguard to blend in so others wouldn't expect her to be the strongest one of the group or more skilled in combat.