View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-25-2017, 08:48 PM

Immy: oh lord, you too? x3 i don't ship it, but i can see why it's so popular- and have nothing against it.
i re-watched the cartoon and made a character who's a halfa as well, but she's different than Danny and i started a fanfic to go with it ^~^ i'm kind of curious how a role play would unfold xD
check her out? Kaci Marks

---------- Post added 05-25-2017 at 05:21 PM ----------

Amber was concerned, and very weary as the child spoke, then left. "Wait." She spoke, but nothing. Not being able to help herself, and wanting to help the little girl and her friends, she couldn't keep herself from following after the young girl. The tunnel took her for surprise and she slipped, instead of simply taking a little look, she ended up sliding down the rabbit hole and bumped her head. So she'd be out for a little bit, like ten minutes or so?

Aaron was talking to Morgan about the shape of this house, and there not being anything to find except broken glass or small things that wouldn't really help them. He heard his phone and checked it, sending [Sorry, Derek and I were talking. We're alright, just annoyed that this house seems to be a ghost house with nothing useful in it. Have you seen Amber? She hasn't come up- and yes. We have some towels in the car if you still need one.]