View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-22-2017, 10:05 PM

Knowing there was barely a signal down here, Rane had to act fast to get them both out of here and alive. The children wouldn't let them leave willingly so she decided to play a part.

"I'm going to distract them and play their game. I want you to go back the other way and try to climb up that slope. Once up there tell them to flood the tunnels. I can hold my own pretty well as long as it takes. But the sooner the better and don't worry about calling for an ambulance for the man. He's already gone, the fire reached his chest so even if we save him it wouldn't be a good thing mentally or psychologically for him. Now go." Rane gave the girl a quick hug whispering "Everything will be fine, find the team and stay with Spencer and Morgan. Go. Now." Rane pushed her the other way.

Rane walked over to the children showing pride in her steps changing the way her eyes appeared "Children, it's time to stop playing. You must listen to me, the gods have heard what you have done, and they are none to pleased. We must get you to safety." Rane had taken her hair down and removed her jacket throwing it on the ground before walking out to them. "My name is Rainbow and you must listen to me if you wish to survive their wrath." Rane began telling the story knowing either these children would die or go into the insane asylum which wasn't good.

(this is where you have your girl just follow the instructions if you can and I'll try playing the team here)

Nova_Alchemist: does this help, wait let me play the team too.

Morgan was able to climb down the slope with a rope tied to a fire truck so he could go down there to get the girls out. Coming out he noticed Amber as he held out his hand "Come on, let's get you out of here." Morgan didn't yet ask about Rane she was after all the team's bodyguard. "Don't be scared, I gotcha" he whispered as his chocolate brown eyes showed there was nothing to fear. Spencer almost came down but didn't like closure spaces.