Thread: RECLAIM
View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-21-2014, 05:51 AM

A sigh escaped the teal haired male’s lips as he laid on his back staring up at the sky. The voices he had earlier had faded away. For all he knew he had imagined them out of fear to begin with. His head was still pounded, what he wouldn’t give for the pain to go away or for the woman who got him in this ridiculous situation to be here right now so he could give her a piece of his mind. Of course that wasn’t going to happen. She was safe and sound back home while he was stuck under this blasted piece of space junk hoping that shock didn’t set in before he was rescued.

What seemed like hours passed before he heard the sound of quickly approaching footsteps. Thank God, someone had heard him. Casmir spotted Raja as the older man grew closer. He didn’t say anything until the other spoke to him.

“I must say that I fared better than the ship,” he joked lightly, a grim smile on his lips.

He waited for Raja to finish his inspection of the piece of frame that had him trapped. The sooner he was free the better. If he was lucky there would be little damage to his legs. From what knowledge he did hold of medicine the fact he could feel his legs, there wasn’t any numbness, burning or sharp stabbing like pains in them that more than likely they weren’t broken.

“Understood,” Casmir replied with a nod.

The male sat up the best he could and readied himself to move out from under the debris. In his mind he counted as the older male did. On three he scooted as quickly as he could backwards, wiggling back and forth as he does so. He gritted his teeth, the pain in his legs becoming more evident. At the very least they were going to be bruised up.

Finally free he collapsed about a foot away from the large piece of metal frame he had been trapped beneath. A string of curses were said beneath his ragged breath as he laid there trying to get the pain under control. A few moments passed before the teal haired man started his self-inspection. Blood pressure elevated, breathing short and ragged at the moment, head still pounding, minor scrapes and bruises on arms and torso, large gash on left upper thigh, numerous cuts on both legs and able to move limbs. Mobility of left leg limited due to the depth of the gash in his thigh. Could be worse he thought to himself with a slight smirk. Once finished he looked up at the older man.

“Thanks for the help. I was starting to think that I was going to be stuck there forever.”

He used his hand to hold pressure on the gash as he tried to figure out what to do. Casmir’s lavender-gray eyes scanned the surrounding area for something he could use as a tourniquet for his leg. They were going to have to find some of the medical supplies and preferably quickly.