View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-28-2013, 06:19 AM

Gemini wiped at her eyes and smiled. "I'm not crying. I never cry." She said, in a tone that begged them not to question her about it. "Yes, Temari-san, Naruto-kun is the reason I've managed to stay relatively sane all this time. Although ever since we were assigned teams and I didn't get one, I don't see him as much anymore." She shrugged, as if it were no big deal. Then she turned to Gaara. "I mean friends. Like...well, a friend is like...someone you spend time with. It's someone you trust, who also trusts you. A person you're comfortable with. Friends can go places and do things together that they both enjoy, and like to be around each other." She explained, trying to phrase it as best she could.

Placing his arms behind his head, Naruto grinned his signature fox grin. "I do say so. So, hey, don't listen to what Sasuke-san tells you, okay? No matter what he says, I'm stronger than him! Dattebayo!" he said confidentially, even though his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Sakura perked up, and looked excited."Of course, I understand. Thank you so much, Yugito-san. You won't regret this. I might fall short in a lot of things, but you'll see I'm a great student!" She said gratefully. From where he was Sasuke decided to speak up. "We should get going if we want to make it to the tower in time." He said flatly, stating a fact and nothing more.