View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 05-15-2015, 04:05 PM

He kept his eyes on the other. He did seem to be on edge, the feelings that he was getting from the other seemed to flux a bit as well. He smiled, before speaking to him once more. He had thought that he was the last? Peridot shook his head, "there are others....I am sure of it, we are not the only ones." He could feel it, they were not alone, they couldn't be...right? He took a breath, pushing the thought from his mind as Pearl continued. The other said that no one recognized the names, but that it still might not be wise to discuss such things much further to draw attention.

Silence followed again, Pearl seeming to once more be unsure of their situation. He had noticed the way that he had shifted before the silence, Peridot was making him uncomfortable? He knew at times he could be a bit intimidating and overpowering to others, but was he really that scary? He watched him, as he finally seemed relieved for a moment before unsure once more. Pearl seemed to be a bundle of emotions, swirling around and shifting. He was correct in saying that there was so much to say and learn, it had been so long, since they had seen one another. Not only that, but about the world as well. People, places and more were constantly changing and shifting.

There was always more to learn and understand. He said that perhaps another place would be better for such a conversation however. Peridot nodded, understanding that reasoning. Here would draw to much attention. At the same time, perhaps being one on one would allow the other to relax a bit more? Or it might have the opposite effect and he might seize up more. The conversation shifted to his camera then, the other asking if that was how he spent his time. A slight near slip came, but the other caught himself. So, he was still adjusting even now. That was understandable. At times, even he was still adjusting. He nodded, looking down at the camera in front of him.

"My free time yes....it is calming and allows a deeper look at the world around me" he said. He had always had a love for the natural world and its' beauty. He looked up at the other then, before a hand moved across the table. He placed his hand over the other's, the touch gentle and warm. It did not hurt or instill fear, it was more calming in nature. His eyes on the other's. "You have nothing to fear from me" he says, "as much as things have changed...and the darkness has grown, things have remained constant. The bond that all of us share is still there....time apart has tested it...but it does not have to break it or us." He released his hand, before standing. He had not even touched the drink, slipping the money for it out of his pocket.

"We can head back to my home if you like. Animus and Ariel would be happy to see you" he offered a smile of his own now, warm and kind in nature. "We can talk there.....and share some tea" he nods.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-16-2015 at 05:24 PM..