View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-02-2014, 07:54 PM

He watched the other, the way he continued to watch him. He was attempting to size him up as well. He watches him more, as he spoke. He said nothing to his words, he couldn't have cared less what the other had to say really. When he placed his gun away and spoke about being unarmed, Lexis still did not move. He said he would have the strength to do something if Lexis made a move to attack. He had no intrest in getting close to the man at the moment, so he remained where he was. "So you're here to take me back to them...then what? You really think their going to give you what you want and let you walk out with your life?" he raised an eyebrow.

"They will kill you the second you hand me over" he says, "so it is in our best intrest, that you fail this little mission of yours." He crossed his arms, the jacket still making it harder to move, but he did not give that personal feeling away to the other. If he did choose to attack, Lexis would be at a slight mobil disadvantage, unless he chose to take off the coat. He was being honest from what he had learned, but the other could take the words as he would. But then again, he doubted he would be so easy to sway. The man looked stubborn, stuck in his ways at first glance. He narrowed his own eyes a bit, looking at him. "If you plan to do something then do it, or quit wasting my time" he says again, the other had said he would not let him leave, so what did he plan to do...bore him to death?

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. This was a major waste of time, they needed to get this over with. The doc would be expecting him back soon. If he did not return, the other would believe something had happened, which it had. He wondered if this man's mission involved the doc to. Since he had not spoken of him, he doubted it. Lexis was their first priority in the long run, so here the man was like others before him. Like others before him to, he would fail.