View Single Post
Shadowgamer42
Crazy, Clumsy, Anime Obsessed Geek

Old 02-23-2015, 06:32 PM

Audra had stayed quiet during the whole conversation between Malik and the others. As the conversation went on, however, she wanted to tell them that she wanted to see the books as well. She knew that it was time to show herself to them. She had been hiding with Euria long enough. She was about to go over and tell them. Just as she was getting off the branch, the fight broke out. Audra slowly got back on the branch and thought about what she should do next.

It appeared that not everyone was involved in the fight. Caden and Lydia were out of the fighting. That was good. Now it would be easier to shock the other people involved in the fight. "Well, maybe I should just shock Malik, and Katrina." Audra thought to herself. They are the real ones fighting. It might get everyone else's attention."

Audra lifted her wing, ready to send the lighting strike on Malik and Katrina. She brought her wing back down and a huge lighting bolt came down from the sky. When the lightning had subsided, Audra flew down in front of everybody. "All right!" she yelled. "That's enough fighting! This fighting is getting us nowhere!" She looked at Caden and the others. "I'm interested in these books on elementals too. I would like to go with you. I would also like to take my partner with me as well."

-----------------

Euria was hiding in a tree not that far from where she left her elemental partner. When she saw the lightning, she knew it was safe to go back to her. "That's Audra's lightning," she said. Euria hurried down the tree and found her friend standing in the middle of the area. She hurried over and stood by her side.

Last edited by Shadowgamer42; 02-23-2015 at 06:40 PM..