View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-20-2015, 07:26 AM

Ryota could feel his blood coursing through his body as he fled for his life. He looked back at the white lion, only to squeak even more at the shock of the predator close on his heels. Terror was evident in his violet eyes.
He moved through the underbrush, trying to get back to Gaia. The thing about being faced with a natural predator is the fact that you revert back to your basic instincts regardless of the ones you tried to instill after the fact.

He was coming upon a clearing, and he just had to look back once more, only to end up with tripping over a root. He had fallen flat on his face into the clearing, knowing that he was not going to have much time before his life was to be ended. He pulled his ears over his face so that he would not have to see the exact moment that Cináed finished him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia on the other hand could feel the fear that Ryota felt. It coursed through their connection, feeling her with dread before she too began to run. Though she was headed towards where her partner was at. She could sense that an elemental was near her darling friend. She could only imagine what was happening.

She continued to leap over logs, around trees, over the underbrush as she tried to make it in time to save her companion. She had a strong feeling that she was going to be to late, which was only confirmed be the strong sharp pain that shot through her chest. She cried out in pain, green colored tears streamed down her face while her hand clutched at her chest. She bite her lip before she forced herself to the clearing that she had last felt the life at.

Knowing fully well what she was going to find there but only hoping that she was wrong. She soon crashed into the clearing, shock on her face as she looked at the sight before her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alister walked down the hallway, he was on a mission, and he did not even really care what happened in the castle while he was there or away. So he was not very surprised when Hen Tai snuck around the corner to speak with him. "I see that you are up to your games again, Tai." he said to him before he nodded to his darling sister-in-law as she passed by. He could not help how she liked to drag him into a game that she seemed to constantly be in with Alaric.

Once he was sure that she was out of hearing, he continued on with his conversation with the advisor. "If i was not his double....then someone else would have to be. It would be surfice to say that if someone was cursed with this position other then me then they would die." he said to him in a flat tone of voice, keeping the emotion out of his demeanor and voice. Though Hen Tai understood completely what he was saying with out him having to truly say it.

"Well that is something to look forward too. At least that makes my day a bit." he said to him as his lips twitched in a slight smile, glad deep down that his twin was not having a good day as of yet. His brilliant bright blue eyes looked towards the door as he was face to face with the crimson eyes of Alaric.

"It maybe an ungodly hour, brother, but some of us have work to do." he said to him before he handed over the paper work that he had been carrying to him. He went over everything that was in it, over everything that happen while he was gone before he crossed his arms.

"If you are done with me I would gladly go back to my job." he said to him in an a slightly angry voice as he tried to keep calm and collected, wishing slightly that the his twin's play things would come out and drag him back into the room.