View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:52 PM

Everyone was Gathered at the Main-hall, in the Temple-ship re-christand 'Mother Earth'. The whole Ship was live with activity, everyone preparing for the upcoming operation on Earth, hoping to be selected for the op. Suddenly, the whole hall went silent, as the General walked in. General DEM, the half-human, half hybrid, was walking in. His Cybernetic's were apparent, as he had his helmet off, and wasn't trying to hide them. He then took up the stand, and started speaking. "Attention!!! I'm sure your all Excited about who is being selected for the Operation today, but that's yet to be annouced. Right now, I'm sure you've all been briefed on your role's, but I'll go over the basic's just one more time. "He said to them, and pulled down a screen

"Our Objective is a Hybrid Mining Out-post in The Atlantic, off the Coast of Ice-land. It's the largest of it's kind in the Northern Hemisphere, and We all know their building a New temple ship there. "He said to them. He then brought up Topography on the Area surrounding the place. "I shall land here, in the South-east, and Meet up with the Local Guerrilla forces. Captain Rivera's Squad Shall attack from the left, hitting a Fuel Depot. On the Right, Lieutenant Raven shall take a Small Infiltration group, and pick off a Convoy heading to Reinforce them. Between the Three of us, They should be evenly divided, which should make this Relatively simple. "he said to them. "Does anyone have any question's.

Synderion was in the Science lab, away from all of the Disturbances in the Main-hall. he'd managed to set up a Small Communication Link with another Hybrid lord, by the name of 'Regina Bio'. He leaked what small information he could, including the Result's on Recent check-ups on the Good General. He looked at the Pad he was communicating with. "His ability's are......strange. For a Half-god, is a relatively powerful Hybrid. Speed, strength, and Intellect have taken a Sharp rise with the Cybernetic enhancement's, but that is to be expected. It is too bad that the Ascension could not be completed. He would have made a Powerful Hybrid, and a Wise god." He said to her, looking at the result's of the last test.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-24-2013 at 07:40 PM..