View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 06-25-2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Name : Kharn
Weapon's :Gore child: this fearsome axe with a chainsaw blade was gifted to him by his commander and mentor Angron and with it's razor sharp teeth it shreds through armor
wrist plasma pistol:this weapon is strapped to Kharns arm so that is wont interfere when he enters close combat.
Rage injector: this helmet is another gift that was given to him by his mentor this helmet pierces a part of the brain when wanted to go into a killer blood rage that increases his strength and durability plus that he use's a chemical that all his berserkers fill there suits with to keep him in a blood thirsty phase.
Bio :Kharn was a underground fighter that fought for the thirst of blood. his mentor Angron was champion but unlike your usual underground fights the fighters were all shoved into a cage together but instead of fighting Angron brought them together as brothers and when the aliens attacked he lead them into battle slaughtering everything that got in his way. During the battle Angron was thought dead as he went missing but instead of running Kharn took the role of leader taking the gear of the pantheon and using a chemical they found they turned it into a rage inducing chemical that lead him and his men to being called Berserkers.
Pic :
without helmet:
Other :even though Kharn is always in a killer rage he still seems to keep himself normal around alleys and when helmetless you can see two small scars showing where the spikes enter his head.
Kharn ducked his head as he entered the resistance camp main bunker he had set up in the downtown area to fight the best fight he approached his second in commanded who wasn't a Berserker like Kharns personal solders and brothers "so where are the next targets" he said as he adjusted his one shoulder pad he lacked any armor on his other arm to give him faster swings with Gore child that was resting on his waist. the pale looking solder looked up to him "sir it seems that a landing party will be hitting the northern road Kharn let out a blood thirsty grin as he placed a tack where they were landing "then we strike when those reinforcements arrive so we can show them that they screwed with the wrong race" he said laughing.