View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 PM

Winter nodded. She was going to tell him he wouldn't bother her, she could sleep through anything, but he had already started to walk out. "If you say so, and yeah, he probably would," she said and laughed at Declan's comment, the first laughed she'd uttered since the beginning of the breach on the village.

Falling back, the redhead closed her eyes and thought about the day. That was the worst part about going to sleep, she thought. That moment when you're lying awake, thinking about the day, what you could have done to make it better, what you regretted most. She could lightly hear Scarlett and Alex whispering, and she was glad some good, them finally coming together, had come out of the terrible day.

Her, long fiery locks spilled over the edge of the bed just slightly, her hair did reach her butt, and she slid under the covers, bringing them to just under her eyes. Opening her eyes lazily, she turned on her side and rolled into a small ball, pulling the gun out from her jeans and tucking it too under the pillow.

The twenty year old yawned quietly, her eyes floating shut as sleep at last came, her thoughts winding down until they were no more, disappearing to the back of her mind.

Grinning as Scarlett's soft lips touched his cheek, Alex slid under the blanket with him, feeling the warmth surround him. Pulling off his shirt and pushing it under the pillow, he turned on his side, resting on his elbow. "Yes, you are that amazing little girl," he said and stuck his tongue out at her. Once she was done scolding Nikolai, making Alex laugh quietly to himself, he let his fingers play through her long brown hair.

Gazing at Scarlett, Alex leaned down so he was closer to her, their noses almost touching. He heard Winter yawn and hoped she'd get some rest, she needed it more than the rest of them. Smiling, Alex twirled his fingers in Scarlett's hair and pulled himself closer, gingerly putting his lips on hers. After a moment, the curly haired boy pulled back from the kiss, feeling her fingers play through his dark locks. "Good night beautiful," he murmured quietly and laid beside her, an arm falling over her waist.

----------

((I may not be able to post for a few days. I'm going to my friend's, but at the latest I'll be back on Thursday and able to post! I can try posting while I'm at her house, but I don't know yet!))

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-20-2011 at 08:11 PM..