View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-14-2014, 08:57 PM

Akira sighed as he felt her freak and move away from him. He mentally kicked himself for a moment, before shaking his head. The woman was to quick to assume all was evil and out to get her. Then again, many of them here were. Though he had not known them long, he had come to see some things quickly. He glanced at Kurako, who had moved away and behind the other female.

He was looking at him, and Akira realised that he had no idea what was going on for the moment there. He cleared his throat, gaining from a quick glance into the man's eyes that he was thinking of taking this female to the man from before. He gave a nod, "yes...that would probably be best" he said, hiding the fact that he had really been paying no attention to them whatsoever. He glanced at the temple, before turning. The other should be within the room still...shouldn't he?

The cloud had shrunk, before vanishing completely. He took a breath, before turning to head back inside. He frowned slightly, walking into the large building. He walked along the hall, his body and mind tired from the work, and the strain. As he walked, he passed a room, to which he caught a glimpse of a familiar face. A female, the one who could not speak. He hesitated, before gently knocking upon the door. He held up his hands, and kept his distance, to show he meant no harm and was no threat. "Are you...ok?" he managed, then sighed, "of course you're not...why would you be..."

He looked away a bit, "I did not mean to scare you, or to hurt anyone....though I think that does not mean much at the moment..." He gave her a bow, "I just wished to apologize, and I will keep my distance so you can feel a bit less stressed. The kitchen is full if you become hungry and you may go where you wish." He looked to her, "I have to go now...I have to fix things...to stop what is brewing so it may not harm any of you, and you may return home safely when you are ready" he nods, before he turned away from the door and walked on down the hall.