View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-09-2015, 10:28 PM

"What about the bread for mom and dad?" Vicktoria asked and took another bite of her bread. Rais shrugged. "That will have to wait until we get the pocket watch back." he replied and frowned. "I can't believe it's gone. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight." he muttered. Vicktoria frowned, she wished she had caught up to the male that had stolen it. "Don't worry Rais. We'll get it back soon, I promise." she said softly and hugged him reassuringly. "Come on, maybe those kind vendors know a place where we can stay for the night." Rais said as he stood up. He really hated these sort of surprises. Now they were stuck here for who knew how long. Vicktoria stood easily with him and followed him back towards the spot where they had met the kind vendors. The only way anyone would be able to see how sad she was, was by the frown on her lips.

Vicktoria didn't like seeing her brother so sad. She wanted to cheer him up and the only way to do that, was to find that pocket watch. That was easier said than done though. How was she going to find that male? Sure she knew what he looked like, but where did he live? What were the chances that she'd see him again? What were the chances he even had the pocket watch anymore? Maybe he had sold it or given it away. The best way of finding the pocket watch was by keeping an eye out for it. That pocket watch was one of a kind, she just hoped that no one had played with it or broke it.

When they arrived, the place looked empty and Rais managed a weak smile. "Hello again." he said and scratched the back of his head. "It looks like we won't be able to get home, not today anyway. We had to call our parents and well...they were upset." he explained. "We cannot return home until we get the pocket watch, our parents said so." Vicktoria added sadly. "So we won't be able to buy the bread for our parents as we first planned, our apologies." Rais informed and frowned. "Do you know of any place where we can stay for the night?" he asked quietly.