View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-19-2017, 06:59 PM

Lielieja watched Dragumand’s retreating form until he disappeared into the elevator and then gave herself a pat on the back for getting the “easy” job. Looking around she walked toward the hangar bay shield doors to see if there were any other incoming ships. As she watched however, the few remaining pirates zipped away, fleeing into hyperspace after the beating they received. ”Good idea,” she muttered, ”Saves me the trouble.”

Walking back across the deck, she kicked a spare bit of armor and watched it skitter away until it came to a clanging halt against a pile of crates. That seemed like as good a place as any to lay back and wait for Dragumand. Looking back toward the Mandalorian’s ship though, she got a better idea. With a force leap she jumped over the gangway that was lying on the floor where she had cut it away and up into the ship.

After stepping into the cockpit Lielieja looked around to see if their Mandalorian friend had left anything worthwhile but apart from a spare blaster and some bits and bobs there wasn’t really anything interesting to be found. ”It kind of smells like ass in here…” she murmered to herself, ”But I guess it will do.” Falling back into the copilot’s seat, she kicked her feet up on the controls and put her hands behind her head. After wiggling around for a moment to get comfy, she quickly dozed off.

- - -

Lielieja roused when she heard Dragumand shouting somewhere nearby. Opening her eyes and taking in the sight of the controls underneath her boots it took her a moment to recall where she was. Yawning, Lielieja stretched like a cat before disentangling herself from the chair and jumping out the back of the ship. ”Finally,” she said, ”I took care of things in here hours ago, where have you been!” she asked, covering the fact that she had in fact been sleeping for who knew how long.

((Reminder of what the ship looks like: SS-54 assault ship | Wookieepedia | Fandom powered by Wikia))