View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2017, 04:43 AM

Dragumand heard Lielieja as she came down the hall, "Well we could always start a holocall to say goodbye before we leave!" He suggested cheerfully as she entered the bridge. Dragumand continued his preflight checks of all the systems. He raised the gangway that Lielieja had chopped in half and ran a test on the seal to make sure nothing would happen during Hyperspace. Everything checked out ok.

Dragumand was so ready to be back at Coruscant after their little adventure aboard the transport. He was so engrossed in his system checking that he hardly noticed Lielieja clearing her throat. He was just about to suggest that she sit down and strap in when she stepped around him and leaned against the control console. "Umm... I was just about to..." Dragumand started but was interrupted by Lielieja. "Huh? Talked about what?" Dragumand played dumb. "I think you're sitting in my chair..." Lielieja added pointedly.

Dragumand looked up at her, noting her quirked eyebrow and poignant look. "Ah... THAT this... I was just thinking you know... I mean... You ALWAYS get to fly! I just thought that I... Maybe... Just this once..." Dragumand's shoulders slumped a little. "...Oh fine!" With a great effort of will, Dragumand peeled himself away from the Captains seat and moved over to the navigation and communications station. Thank goodness there was more than one seat on the bridge. From his new chair, Dragumand finished that last of the preflights before turning to address Lieliela with a glower. "Preflight checks are all done. Everything is ship shape so we're ready to leave whenever you are." He finished with a frown, turning his attentions back to his station. "One of these days..." He mumbled under his breath.