View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 PM

(Phoenix understands. It's been a long time since the Chunin Exams have happened after all. I was going to do the same thing with Yugito and everyone else. Especially since Gaara pretty much murdered all those Ame-nin...Also, there's been an idea about your character running through my head for quite a while. Is it possible that she could be the daughter of Kyuubi? As I said, it's just been a thing going on in my head which can be caged off if necessary)

"Simple, I show them that my existence is more important than their existence," Gaara said monotonously. Outward, he was normal, but inside he was having to listen to his 'Mother' go on and on about the girl. Though she didn't seem like much, he knew that looks could be deceiving. "Just don't get in my way and you'll be fine Gemini-san," he said, surprising his siblings.

Temari saw the look on the girl's face as she stared at Kankuro for a few seconds. Having an idea that she was going to attempt to change him for the better, she scoffed lightly. "That's not worth the effort Gemini," she said. "More determined females have tried, myself included," she added a few seconds later.

"Yugito, focus." one of her partners growled out. He swore that ever since she met that Naruto kid that she'd been more out of it then usual and it was starting to irk him. He was the only person that could try and get into Yugito's pants, no one else. 'Here's hoping that brat dies... he thought as they continued through the forest. Since everyone thought that either him or Yugito, being the two strongest in the team, would be having the scroll of Earth. It wasn't that their third teammate was weak, he just wasn't as strong as him...and no one was as strong as the Cat Slut.

"I am focused Rai," Yugito responded in an annoyed tone, knowing exactly what Rai was thinking, and it disgusted both herself and her tenant. She hated both of her teammates. Shotaro she could live with since he wasn't as bad as Rai, but both were not part of her supporters or her fans and only worked with her because they had to.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:52 AM..