Old 06-01-2010, 09:37 PM

Skully - Not to worry, I don't think you missed much at all!

And no, I mean, not the event items. In the profession tool, the tool for the engineer, is a wrench. You can get those by donating gears to engineers, normally (12 gears for one item, I think), which then gives you the item - a wrench that you can hold in your hand. I mean, it's either the saboteurs that get it, or the engineers - I don't recall well enough.

Passed out people is USUALLY an indication for a pretty kick-ass party. Rum cake sounds delicious. <3

Fuyumi - Yeesh! :o Sounds pretty painful, though. *patpats* You take good care of yourself! And delicious ice cream sounds pretty great.

Wicked dream. :o <3 Sounds about as vivid as one of my own dragon dreams in the past. Having vivid dreams CAN be a hassle, but, as with your avatar, it can also be a great source of inspiration. Did you know that the writer, Roald Dahl, advised future writers to keep a notebook next to their bed, so that they could immidiatly write down what they had dreamt? He thought dreams were the best foundation for a story.