View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2014, 02:59 AM

Hikari turned back around and eyed the man. He was beginning to get on her nerves. Sir, I would like you to take a moment to think, if you will. Take a look at my clothes. Am I not dressed as a civilized person? Do I sound like an uneducated native? I will tell you a little about myself. Back home, I was never very smart or talented. I was constantly referred to as "good breeding stock." With no family and no source of income, I was forced to find less honorable means of providing for myself. Now, I may not be the classiest of women, but I am certainly not a native of this place, nor am I generally violent. I can become violent, if I am provoked, but that is true of all people. Now, put down that sword and either follow me to camp, or stay here and fight for yourself." She said firmly, before turning to the other man. "There are about 14 of us in all, though not all of us were part of my own shipwreck. This seems to be a popular island." She joked lightly.

"Todd, Lin, I'm glad you're here. Lin, I need you to look around for any coconuts that might be here. We'll crack them open and hope the milk inside can raise their sugar levels. Todd, I want you to build up and maintain the fire, keep it going strong to keep them warm. Night isn't far away and it's gonna be tough for both of them." Calcifer said, still maintaining a calm demeanor. No one had ever heard him speak so much.