View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-21-2014, 11:31 PM

Rules
  • No God Moding.
  • PM profiles with the name of the element you are as the title of the pm to let me know you read the rules.
  • Follow the ToS of the site; violence and romance is encouraged just..well, you know not to over do it.
  • Try not to leave everybody behind. I do work myself and tend to get home around either 4PM if not 5PM EST..so try not to bring the rp into your own story and work throughout it yourself.
  • This will be mostly around the age when the first Last Airbender series came out. We'll be following little of the Legend of Korra. All bending is allowed and such; we're just not going to go too much into the story of Korra but more focus onto the story of the rp. Korra at this point was already an Avatar and died and etc.
  • This is a more modern rp; meaning there will be electronics around. So you don't have to worry too much about that. Some of the old machinary can be used into the rp too; but just letting you know are electronics around.
  • Have fun!~ :D