View Single Post
Suspense
What does this button doooooooooooo?

Old 01-18-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspense
@Keyy: Lol, yeah :3 I'm going back to France in May with my school and Czech Repulic with my two best friends :3

@Madi: Not really <33 We only have this much because it's BOTH of our hangouts so chyeah xDD <33

@Pearl: Lol, yeah. xD I had Science modules and I flopped them very badly since I was sick that day and missed half of the tests Dx

What did you get for your GCSE's?
English Lit= A*
English Lang= A
History= A
Rest Bs.
I honestly could have done a lot better, but I hardly revise. x_x

Believe me, you will regret not working hard. It's a great idea to go into school with a friend during your study leave, find an empty classroom and revise together. I and my friend recently did that during free periods for a psychology exam - counted for a 1/3 of our AS - and it worked so well to be able to write and draw on a whiteboard, yell stuff and challenge each other. x]
WOW xDD You got the same as my sister xDD Not sure about the exact subjects by she got one A*, two A's and the rest B's xDD And she could've done better too but didn't revise xDD

I do work hard :3 But the day of the exams, I came to school with food poisoning and almost fainted in the exam hall so they took me out Dx I'm resitting them in year eleven though :3

Ooh, I should try that xDD

@Stephen: 'Grats xDD What did you win?

Hey again Speed!