View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 06:35 AM

♥RAK♥SHRUBBIE GIFTIE ITEM AVATAR CONTEST♥

♥use RAK shrubbie item on your most spectacular avi ever!
♥copy your image and post it in RAK and on hummy's profile
♥make up a story to go along with your entry
♥show your love for our RAK shrubbie!

♥Nephila♥
♥Citrus Hammer♥♥d2hiriyuu♥

♥dessertdesiert♥
This is little Dessie, she was a good girl once upon a time, but all changed the night of her first dance. She got dolled up in her favorite color, purple. She was given a ride over there by her dad, when a terrible accident happen. Her date stood her up, after that she was never the same again she hated all guys. Her dad the Soul Reaper, gave her precious darling a scythe to help her recover from tragedy. That put a wide grin on her face, now she time travels to dances ruining them, like her dance was ruined for her.

♥Miscreant74♥
The Ming warrior returned from the dead as a zombie to find who had bestowed the gifts upon him. He was returned to the world in a frozen place that was not known to him by the Wishing Tree after he had destroyed the Mad Monk, but in doing so he lost his own life.
Why would people bestow gifts upon him in death? He was a warrior, but his fame had not spread that far to be given such great honors. The powerful Snowberry had helped him become an Evil Overlord almost a year ago.

The great Sleepy Anarchy bestowed him Wings of Inquity so he could find the fair Hummy who had given him a knightly gift of Valiant Armour. Did this little hummingbird think him a warrior of the light?

And what of his loving wife did she place the flowers upon his head & the spear in his hand? Or was she still out acting as a Pirate still in search of more Booty to plunder?

The warrior begins his journey.[/QUOTE]
Thanks RAK shrubbie, Sleepy & the Wishing tree, using all the gifts I have gotten for the avatar.[/QUOTE]
SHRUBBIE GIFTIE ITEM AVATAR CONTEST ENTRY ♥
[/SIZE]

♥Make a Mark♥
Once upon a time, there was an alien named Vuugaar. Now, Vuugaar had heard many stories about the Christmas Spirit of Santa Clause going around visiting girls and boys. He also heard Santa eats cookies the children leave out as peace offerings so that he doesn't throw them into his sack and take them back to his lair. Vuugaar found this to be rather odd compared to the customs on his planet, and wanted to visit Earth to experience it for himself. Before coming, some of his friends offered some Christmas clothing that would make him look more "friendly" to the Earthlings. Did he naturally seem threatening? Anyway, long story short, he arrived a couple days late. For the entire time he was allowed on Earth (kept track by an hourglass) he found it to be rather cold, and never got to see Saint Nick.

Steel's avi has the flu just like Steel. All she wants to do is drink hot liquids and sleep, but she keep hallucinating this little star! Maybe it's sent by the sandman?[/QUOTE]

I'd make up some awesome story for this avatar.
But honestly, I don't think I can make up a story better than what actually happened.
I've been working on this fcker for at least two or three weeks. It was horrible.
Thanks for helping me with the finishing touches to make it perfect. After all that time and work, I'm finally happy with it.

♥Sleepy Anarchy♥
♥Damia Flagg♥

While out searching for some long forgotten treasures the pirate & her afrodonkey companion find a cave. Within that cave she found some long forgotten items, cat that wanted to be slippers & a pretty dolly among them.
Had the pirate found a new batch of misfit toys?
Suddenly the cave began to fill up with green lava which was about to destroy the dolly, the cat & the other toys. The pirate grabs them all up & makes a break for the cave entrance. The lava is coming faster...the pirate gets them all out of the cave & even runs back in to grab the little teal gift & tree that were with them.
The little Vicky dolly is so happy to of found a new home she hugs the pirate.
Then gives the pirate some lovely purple flowers.
The pirate sets the tree upon the deck of the ship & places the teal present under the tree. I know that is meant for someone else. It will wait here until the owner comes by to claim it.
Then the pirate takes the lovely little dolly & Yumeh slipper below deck to join the rest of the misfit crew. The slippers find more cats that wanted to be items including a hat. The Vicky dolly looks around & then sees a little Nalin dolly placing the lovely purple suntinas in a vase of water. So even she has found another friend.
The new misfits join the pirates crew & they sail on to look for more forgotten treasures.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[/COLOR]

Last edited by hummy; 01-02-2014 at 11:37 AM..