View Single Post
Karzienne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2015, 03:24 AM

"I mean no harm to anyone, I thought I would just point that out.."
Sirona puts down her only bag and moves a little away from the unicorn, understanding that he thinks she is with that other woman. The 'loyal house' woman.

Before she knew it, the woman was up and coming at her, and she suddenly realized she knew this woman, just as Sirona's face was grazed with the inky black, evil roots of the woman's magic, and as soon as the woman moved away, she let out the breath she had been holding. "I did not take any money or pity, your friend was at fault there."

Her hand subconsciously touched where the woman's power had grazed her, shuddering slightly, and moving back away from her.

"I think its time you found a different house, from the looks of it your 'master' is not very happy with you." Sirona regretted that as soon as the words slipped out, but it could not be helped. Then she noticed the golden spot upon the injured mans head, and the ears...

"Its true then...." Slowly she looked at the hysterical woman, back at the Unicorn, then to the elf and let out a stifled laugh, covering her mouth and saying nothing more.