View Single Post
Kitsune37
Lady of Fae, Walker between Realms

Old 12-31-2014, 09:08 AM

There was a pause at the door that could almost say it went on forever until it was opened and Jameson was met face to mid-section with a well-dressed elderly but fit man. His graying hair was slicked back, most of it in a refined tail that was encased in a gold ribbon. His attire, though well managed and crisp appeared to be from a fashion that belonged thirty years prior. His skin was fair, and hardly wrinkled for a man his age. Cheeks sharp, eyes piercing tri blue and a well-oiled mustache cut a fine, intimidating figure for this man.

“Ah. You are the young man, young mistress was expecting.” He looked down at Jameson from his 6’1 height inhaled. His mustache twitched at something foul. He coughed into his white gloves and turned to the side, “I am called Fleur. Come inside Sir. I shall show you the way.”

The entrance way was a grand roco affair with a sprawling double staircase done in silver and fiery bronze color. Gryphon’s stood silent on each banister pommel, wings out spread. From ceiling to floor, a vanilla white caressed the room. On either wall was a large grand painting of birds. One, a man who was part raven and part man standing majestically wings thrust open for the world to see, dressed in fine robes, smiled at the onlooker. The other a bevy of nightingales singing to a woman dressed in fine robes, black hair elaborately done and finished with a small gold crown.

The floor was checkered frost and white marble. Archways opened up to other parts of the house. It was rather large, being three stories tall.

“This way, Sir.” Fleur walked up the stairs briskly, surprising for one of his age. He waited at the top for Jameson then proceeded down first one hall, and then another. The walls were done as the entrance way with changes here and there for the alcoves and trimmings. Gold here, rose pink there, lavender done over there. All soft tones in barely jewel colors. Finally he stopped at a decorated door.
Inside could be heard what seemed to be giggling, though if it was one or two women, was unsure. Fleur knocked three times, waited, then three times more. A voice from inside beckoned them in. Fleur opened the door for Jameson and waited at the door.

Lilly looked up as Jameson entered and mentally shook herself. The officer looked rather dirty and in need of a shower if not food. She nodded to him and gestured to a chair, “How are you Sir Jameson? I trust you found my home well enough.”
Colleen nodded greetings to Jameson as she watched him walk into the room. She had an urge to tease the man and wondered why. Well, mother did say the fae were natural pranksters. How far could she push him, she wondered.