View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-06-2017, 04:05 PM

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Crap, I’m already forgetting to update this. That’s why I didn’t do one of these last year, I have such a hard time remembering to keep up with it! Anyway, on Wednesday I had a little Christmas extension! I received a package from a friend and we skyped while opening each other’s presents which was fun. ^_^ I got lots of crafting stuff including this cool cutting/embossing machine and a hand crocheted pineapple bag! For my friend I got a hand made mug with a moustache guard! XD

• • •

Favorite movie 2016… I didn’t really go to the movies much this year so I’m having a hard time remember which ones I actually went to see, LOL! The one that sticks out in my memory is X-Men: Apocalypse which I quite enjoyed. I’d really like to go see the new Harry Potter Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie though and Star Wars Rouge One. I was also interested in seeing The Girl on the Train since I read the audio book. I guess I’ll have to wait for them to come out and rent or buy them then.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

I was oddly not very hungry today. It was kind of weird since I have really been eating a lot lately. On the plus though my cat finally got her appetite back! I was starting to worry since she hadn’t been eating much…

• • •

Going forward. I guess this could mean a lot of things? I’m going to say that I hope to move forward with my life this year in line with my resolutions. I really need to find a new job for my physical and mental health and want to work on stressing less and being happier. Let’s hope I can go forward with these goals!