Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-21-2014, 01:49 AM

Desh was watching Marin carefully, he had jostled her into attention, but for how long would her eyes remain open? He was almost certain she wouldn't die now, but still, it would be best to get something in her to help her blood creating process along. He watched her closely as she looked the other vampire over, and said she couldn't remember. Desh thought that was an odd thing to say, a simple yes or a simple no would have sufficed. Did this girl have some form of amnesia? She had hit her head when she fell, so perhaps.

He readjusted his grip on her, jostling her again as she began to drift off, though mostly it was to get a more comfortable grip on her as he cradled her to his chest. "I hope you understand the position that this has put me in. It is an awkward position, and though I have no love of humans, I cannot just hand an injured one over to the fangs of an unknown vampire." His eyes locked onto the other vampire's. "Tell me truthfully, how long have you known this girl, and what exactly are the intentions of you and your master?" His tone was firm, but not demanding. He wanted the truth, so that he could further make his decision of what to do. All the while thinking of how much of a shame it would be to loose someone that tasted so very good.

Desh glanced at the hunter. He could probably put the girl in the hunter's care and things would be alright. If anything he could follow them around for a bit and make sure. He did want to taste this girl's blood again, but that would be completely impossible if he left her with the hunter.