View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-06-2013, 08:00 PM

Kou Miyuzaki

As she tied up her brown boots, Kou received friendly pats on her head from her cat- Berry. Her hair was almost always a mess of dark brown tangles and Berry was no help at all to it. She looked up, startling the black kitten and smiled.

"Up to no good as always, Berry?" She scooped up the animal and gave it a small hug. "You be a good boy while I'm at school, okay?" She held him up in the air, making a soft meow escape him. "What am I saying, of course you'll be a good boy."

She set the kitten down and gave him a small peck of a kiss. "See you later!~"

And with that, she stood up and left the house. Her parents slept all day so that they could work at night. So she usually didn't see them until she got home from school.

When she pulled up to the campus on her 10-speed bike, Kou looked around. It was still early enough to be dark outside, so she took her time locking her bike up. It wouldn't hurt to walk around, right?

Kou admired the sakura petals that fell from the trees as she ventured down around the gardens. She nodded at a small bench near a water fountain and pointed. That's where I'll eat my lunch today.

After a few minutes of aimless wandering, she looked at her watch and figured she might start to get to class.