View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-24-2011, 07:02 PM

Rogan, watched as Victoria realized who was in front of her, letting a smirk fall on his lips. When she looked up at him with such a heated glare it made his smirk grow bigger but he quickly lost it with her reply, 'How dear she say that to me.' Rogan, wasn't one to let girls effect him but this girl, Rogan had thought nothing of it and before he knew it she had somehow wiggled in and he found himself thinking about her to often. Bending his body over so his face was somewhat level with hers, he become annoyed as she pulled her face away from his and but smirked when she was trapped between his body and the wall, 'She's thinking of a way to get away right now, she's such an open book.' he could see her eyes darting to get away from him, which made him quickly put his other hand up to block her path. When she looked up at him with such fire in her eyes as she asked, 'what he wanted?' Rogan looked down at her, 'She looks like a little mouse caught in the corner by the cat.' he though the smirk returning back to his face, he wanted a lot of things from her but he had to stop himself from doing the wrong thing, Rogan had to make Victoria into his plaything before he let her become something different in his mind and he already knew Victoria, knew she was nothing but that, which just annoyed her to no end, but Rogan had to make himself see that to, "I want to play with my little kitten, that's what I want." he said with a deep, smooth voice that sent shivers up and down her body, and made her look away from him. Grabbing her chin with his forefinger and thumb he made her look up at him, "You know I've told you many a times your mine to play with." he said as he let her chine go and let his finger tips brush against her neck, "That's why I left that mark that one time..." Rogan started to get lost in his thoughts as he touched her soft, smooth skin, it was warm and he remember when he had left that mark on her neck a few weeks ago, "Maybe I shouldn't let them heal and go away, that way you don't forget your my Little Kitten." he said more of a statement than asking question, his voice was filled with lust and desire at the idea of it.