View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-14-2013, 04:57 AM

[Sorry it took so long, school is evil and where is Inuyami: ?]

Dewayne grumbled softly, looking at the novas and their master as they stood in front of him. Cain, Alex and their novas were nowhere to be found. A frustrated yell left his throat as he picked up the mic to the PA "Cain, Alex, Zanthe, Mina, Todd and Finx. Get down here now...or else." He hissed, hanging up the mic and slowly glared at the others,"Where the hell is Annabell?!" He hissed, "Someone better start talking or limps will be shot off." Dewayne growled evilly as he straightened his back. Jared remained silent and listened as his brother immediately went from frustrated to boiling mad. 'I wonder why.' Jared thought with a sarcastic look on his face as he stared at Dewayne.

Mina stayed silent as she finished eating the last few pieces of food she had left. Using a vector to wipe her mouth, she gasped softly and looked up blinking, listening to Alex's words. She smiled softly as she watched him walk behind her and unhook the straight jacket and chains from her. "Ahh, spasibo." Mina said softly, slowly standing up and leaned against one of the bars, waiting for her legs to get use to standing. "Then why was I locked up for so long? Only monsters are locked up this long." Mina spoke softly as she looked at Alex and tried to follow as her she could. Suddenly the alarm blared on loudly. She limp walked to Alex's side and hear what he said. Once she saw him hurry out the room, she used two vectors to lift herself up and speed walk that way, hoping nothing bad was going to happen, even though something bad was going to happen.