View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 04:10 AM

Adair was pissed that this guy kept pegging him as a cat. It was really irritating when he didn't even like cats. Maybe he had at some point, he definitely disliked them these days. But even if this guy was irritating, he was having a great time talking with him. When the big guy grabbed him by the wrist, he gasped and smacked him in the arm with his other hand. "Oi, what the hell are you grabbing me for?!" he exclaimed. He could admit that he was being a little overly confrontational himself, but that didn't mean that anyone had the right to go grabbing him as they pleased. When he was released, Adair jumped back a few steps and eyed Damian warily. He made a face somewhere between a scowl and a pout before he straightened back up and started grinning again.

"So you're saying you'll fight me?" he asked. "Yeah baby, I'm gonna kick some ass today! If you're so concerned about being inconspicuous, how about the forest?" He pointed back in the direction of the wooded area where few people spent much time and of course, a place where a quick guy like him would have the advantage in a fight.