View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2011, 06:02 PM

"I have been here too long," Karasu murmured, struggling to remove herself from the bed. "I have other duties to attend to and I cannot abandon them or my pharaoh simply because I am unwell."
She struggled to her feet, a little out of breath but alright for the most part which was good. She wasn't nearly as sore as she had been earlier and the fact that her leg didn't shake when she put pressure on it was a very good sign.
"I must go, it is nearly the time when Ra's golden boat once more enters the underworld and I must collect the sleep braught from the merchant and give it to the palace healer."
She couldn't allow Calista to do this for her too. The other woman had other things to deal with and Karasu couldn't let her do it, this was her responsibility, gifted to her by the Pharaoh himself, and she did not intend to dissapoint him. She would deliver the sleeping potion to the healer before the sun set.

-o0o-

Sekmeht sighed as she stepped from her chambers. A slave had brought her some dinner a while ago but she did not have much of an apitite at the moment and her mind was too restless to even considder trying to sleep.
Besides, it was nearly night and night was the perfect time to begin her mission. She strode down the palace corridors as if she had a right to be there, (which, of course, she did since she was a noble) and made her way towards the furthest slavequarters from the palace. She should start as far away from the palace as possible and then work her way inwards. The most loyal slaves were always housed closer to the king and his court as they were the least likely to attack or rebel.

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 02-01-2011 at 06:05 PM..