View Single Post
neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-05-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Ok I think I've got mine kinda ready to enter , im still kinda grrr on the beard under the hood I don't know rather I should keep it as is ... totally remove the beard and just use the magical sets facial hair ...... or use the beard with the celestial blue hood from before and grr about it I wish it came in white or red

I do like my vine and rose thingy I been trying to fill that hole since last night cuz I didn't like the lanterns that came with CI cuz it was too arabian night I think ....podium looks great and your background looks good ima swap my light blue background to the dark blue I got in this set too I think :/ soo many choices soo little time lol ^.^
It is up to you! I'd either go with small facial hair with the white hood, or a big beard if you use the blue one. Don't fret too much! ;) I like your rose vines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Are we sticking to a color scheme?
Uh, mostly gold and white and a color of choice, it seems. The bride and groom are red. I decided to use blue.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Oh cool! I'll have to try and find examples of them but the dohlki sounds pretty fun. Unless, do you have a reference picture?
I have a link on the front page!