View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 05:16 AM

Terry nodded, avoiding the teacher's concerned gaze. He didn't own a lot of possessions. He had basically lived at Holly Oak for most of his life and what he did have he had bought for himself in the holidays. He lifted his small briefcase into the back and waited to be told to enter the car. When he was told he was allowed to sit down in the passenger's seat, he did so, buckling his safety belt and waiting patiently to start driving.

They drove down the country roads in almost silence, heading towards the airport. Terry was watching the scenery outside, smiling as he felt happier than he had in years. A string of conversation entered his mind and he turned to look at Reid. "I think I love Grinner, I mean William, sir... He's so... When I told him I was going to your grandma's place with you, he acted all protective... I never thought he'd be like this... And then we didn't talk we just... It was really nice, I hadn't felt good doing it before..." He sighed and looked back out the window. "Reid, who is your boyfriend? I won't tell anyone... I just want to know... Does he do things to you? Things you like?"