View Single Post
Satomi
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Satomi Send a message via Yahoo to Satomi

Old 12-22-2007, 08:09 AM

Ok, sorry for all the entries folks, there was really no limit so i kinda got carried away. This one will be my final caption entry, and it sort of sums it all up... It's probably too long to be a caption, but that's okay.

I HAS AN ENTRY =D
Username: Satomi
Caption:

*everyones chattering*

Cecilia: Umm... is everyone here besides me drunk or something? 'Cause there's alot of things wrong with this picture...
First of all, why are we outside when we could be in a house? It's friggen below twenty celcius out here!
Second of all, you guys should NOT let your guard down around Vick... It's Christmas... She's Valentines... See where this is going? She's already making a move for Yumeh... I hope somebody ran her through a metal detector or something.
Third of all, the cat just ate Channah's shoes... You guys have money for strange exotic clothing, but you don't got money to buy some CatNip around here?
Fourth of all, isn't anybody around here a little freaked of the Mayor? He's fairly young to be in control of Menewsha... He also has a broken finger and bad body oder that attracts pigeons... AAAnd, he's rubbing it on my hair... Wow.
And last but not least, what time of the day is it? The sky says night, but the very white snow and our appearance suggests it's day! What, do we have a spotlight on us or something? Oh wait... we do. Wait what?! We invented those already? But wait... if we didn't invent those, how would I know what they are?

*everything goes black and white*

Yumeh: What you are seeing is a perfect example of man going through impossible lengths to answer impossible questions. This is called... the Twilight Zone! Also, stay tuned tomorrow, we are holding a special episode in both English and Espanol. It airs live on 8:00 PM Mountain Time, and 6:00 PM Specific Time. Wait, did I say specific? I mean Pacific. Well, that concludes our show--

Cecilia: Wait just a minute here! What the hell is going on?!

Yumeh: ??? Meow...

Cecilia: *scratches knees* What was I thinking about again?