View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-05-2014, 06:26 AM

After the General's men had taken Yukina away, Yukito could easily see the pain that filled her cybernetic heart even from how her hand was clenched. There was no doubt about it, she was truly hurt about the fact that Yukito wasn't going with her outside of this military life. Wishing that he could just reach out and stop her where she was going, he held himself back knowing that the General wasn't going to allow such a thing. Rather, by the time the guards had left the room and shut the metal door tightly behind them; he only took his attention upon the cold stare of the General that stood before him. "What is it that you require...sir?" Once again, there was a slight pause between his words and the word 'sir' as he gave a dead glare right back into the man's eyes.

The General simply stood over Yukito with his own glare as he awaited for his men to take Yukina out of the room before exhaling a deep sigh. Once the sound of footsteps had finally left the hallway to the point that he would be unable to hear them, the larger man raised his right hand and slapped Yukito to the side of the room at his full strength; causing Yukito to go flying across the room and slamming into the metal wall violently. "You think I'm some sort of idiot, don't you?! After the way you displayed disobedience during that last training match with the large machine; you tried to demand me to stop the training like you were in charge!" The General shouted at the top of his lung as he kicked Yukito even while he was on the ground with his steel-toed boot over and over again before finally picking him up by the throat and holding him against the wall. "Listen here. That thing, belongs to me..and what I say goes..If I want to torture it and push it to it's limits. I'll do it. Do you understand me?!"

Even after being beaten by the General to that point, Yukito never bothered to fight back; knowing if he was going to try something like that, the guards wouldn't waste even a moment to step in and defend their General. The only thing he did in the return to all the speaking was remain completely silent and just let himself be beaten; to Yukito he felt better enough that the General was taking this type of aggression on him rather than take it onto Yukina who had endured so much over the years that Yukito had been unable to be there for her.