View Single Post
slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 03-21-2009, 08:30 AM

well you see, the thing is...
I was going be there for all the awesome fun buuuut...

Just as I was about to board my flight from Australia to the US I was attacked, but the government! I was whisked away to a secret government headquarters were the Australian Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, was waiting for me, to get my advice! He kept me in that tiny, dark room asking me what to do about this financial crisis and so on for what seemed like days... weeks! In fact it was only a couple of hours but by that time the flight was gone you see...

Anyway, I tried to get another flight, but I spent my $900 bonus that KRudd had given everyone in Australia on the first ticket, and no matter now much I tried to explain to KRudd that I needed more money to get on another flight because I was now broke he simply refused to help me out! Rather selfish of him I think, wanting my advice on those tough political matters and refusing to help me in return...

So that's why I couldn't get here, darn Kevin Rudd gave me the money for the flight then dragged me away to grill me just as I was about to fly... and I was too poor to buy another ticket...

Yeah but really I was just too poor to buy a ticket in the first place...