View Single Post
R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 03-21-2009, 06:26 PM

*sigh* I was hoping to have to keep this to myself, for fear of the punishments but I'm letting it all out, so if you don't see me for a while it's because said people from my story prevented me from returning...

JUST as I was about to walk through the doors of the convention I get stopped by Insomniac and Mr. Mayor! They start babbling on about the most random things! They asked me about the weather in Canada, then went on about the economy issues around the world! It was so absolutely random and I was getting annoyed by the second -- all I wanted to do was go straight to Menewsha's table and gawk and stare at their fantabulousness (best word ever eh?) So anyways, Inso and the Mayor take me by the arms and tell me that before I can enter I have to get dressed up (uhh wtf!)...where do they lead me to? AIMEE! There she was in the flesh with her credit card and cellphone. "OMG! WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!" Did I already mention how absolutely weird it was? I didn't have any other choice but to walk around with Aimee all afternoon. She wouldn't let me leave! By the time I finally got back to the convention, everyone was gone :(;;

The next day I tried again -- IN MY NEW CLOTHING. (haha they wouldn't have an excuse today!) just as I was walking in the doors, jellysundae and jurupamae leap out in front of me. This time they weren't friendly and sweet like the boys the day before. They gave me THE LOOK. Seriously, THE look! Obviously I was afraid, sweating even. They took me by the arm and lead me to a back alley, whispering to each other on the way there -- still holding THE look. Finally they turn to me and say "Look Randeh, we know who you are. We know that you're here to ruin the convention, we heard all about it from CK. We know you're both in on this, but we can't do anything to CK, so we'll stop you instead." At this point I was SO confused, so all I could manage to say was "Ruin the convention?!"
"That's right Randeh. CK told us about how you were going to expose all of us as great people. We can't afford that, you can't ruin our reputations. None of us want to be known as awesome, so don't try it."
"..."
"What Randeh? What did you think? We'd let you walk in there and tell everyone that the staff at Menewsha is really nice and friendly? NOOOOO. We cannot be exposed Randeh, this is vital."
"But everyone already knows...it's not like you guys put up a mean version of yourselves...all I wanted was to see everyone...T___T;;"
"I don't care what you think Randeh, if you ever come back...EVER, we'll have to make sure your name isn't seen at Mene again, we aren't rainbows and sunshine like you want to tell everyone. Stay away."

So in the end CK, you are the reason I didn't get to go to the Convention :(! You told them that I thought you were all super fantabulous (best word ever) and so they didn't want that getting out. They think everyone thinks their mean! How retarded I know, but seriously, you're the reason I couldn't go :(;; Now I'll probably be shunned for giving out all these details, but I thought the world should know .____.;; (Oh yeah and those shirts are freakin' awesome obviously.)

---------------------------------

;D Hope you enjoy! If I win I'd love a female shirt please ^____^;;