View Single Post
padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 03-22-2009, 08:51 AM

I was not able to attend momocon 2009 because my parents were killed by a rhinoceros, and I was forced to live with my evil aunts. While I was exploring in the woods one day, a wizard gave me magic green crystals that he said would make my horrible life better, but I dropped them onto a peach accidentally. When I woke up the next morning, I found that the peach, and the bugs living inside of it, had grown to an absolutely enormous size! I decided to escape my horrid aunts, so I climbed into the peach with the bugs, and we rolled into the safety of the ocean. We lived off the peach for days, but discovered that we were going nowhere, very slowly. So, we decided to tie the peach to a thousand seagulls, and fly to New York! On our way there, we fought against many obstacles, including sea pirates, and the rhinoceros that killed my parents. Eventually, we made it to new york, and I was free from my evil aunts forever! But I was in New york, and not Georgia, so i couldn't go.

Really though, I live in California, and I had midterms. I'm in my last semester before I get my AA degree, and I don't want to fail my classes. D:

I would love also love a female shirt, because I love peaches!

Millions of peaches, peaches for me...
Millions of peaches, peaches for free.
A peachy mene shirt, mene shirt for me...
A peachy mene shirt, mene shirt for free.