View Single Post
Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-31-2015, 04:09 AM

Junabelle

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day. Or if I'm busy, I can do my best to post at least once a day, which doesn't really happen often.
Posting length: 2-3 paragraphs, but it normally depends on what my partner gives me to work with. My opening posts will always be my biggest, which can usually be up to four paragraphs. But my bases can usually be up to two, half of the time.
Gender preference: I prefer to play female, but if you can negotiate with me well enough, I may think about playing male.
Sexuality preference: I prefer my characters to be: Heterosexual, but only as of currently. Down the road I'll, for sure, want to branch out.
Role-play size: I will only do one-on-ones. Group RP's just get so confusing and a jumbled mess to me.
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Supernatural, Horror, Modern, Historical, school based, fan based, drama, action as long as they all include romance.
Specific likes: I've always loved a roleplay partner that's mature, open-minded, literate, patient, and communicative. I like knowing I can talk to them about almost anything, that I can tell them days I won't get to post, and they can do the same. I also like honesty. If they want to quit, don't like something in a reply, have personal issues keeping them from posting, I'd like them to tell me so. Literacy is important for me. Without it, my brain hurts and I just want to close up from the person, even though I understand not everyone here has English as their first language. I also like the idea that I can get to do multiple rp's with the same partner, and the idea that we can brainstorm crazy rp ideas.
Specific hates: Illiteracy, random disappearances (it's highly disappointing), dishonesty, no communication, one or two liner posts, no openness.
My request thread: Juna's Official RP Request Thread [OPEN]
Post example: Juna xXx Serenity
Are you open to try new things? Yes, feel free to contact me if you think I might be interested in something.
How can we contact you? Ping me, pm me, or leave me a visitor message on my profile.
Other: I play on f-list and I'm open to roleplaying on Skype (since I'm more active there.) But I will prefer to rp on here via a created thread.