View Single Post
IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of geeks and nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-06-2009, 10:35 PM

DAW i love youts

Yukina groaned as she opened her eyes.She blinked.Looking around she notice she was lieing in the middle of an ally way.She sighed sitting up and flinched holding her arm.Seeing it scartched and bliding she stood up. Trying to rember how she got there.Sighing ,the memories came back to her. She had been disowned bt her parents.For refuseing mary the stuck up cat demon they had chosen for her.Then when she had left, the stuck up cat demons famil went after her and attemted to kill her.Shakeing wer head she wondered out of he ally way and looked around at the strange new world she was in.Tall structors with lights,a icky oder hung on the air.No Grass just a wierd hard ground.And wierder monsters that were zooming by in lines.Sje jumped hearing thunder and seeing lightning flash as it started to rain.She ran down the street evoiding the crouds of humans that stared at her.She blinked seeing a forest , with wird lights and chairs(a city park).It seemed safe.She darted across the road ,almost getting hit my the noicesy monseres ashe ran into the wierd forest and into a hallow tree and she sat down with her knees up to her chest.She shook like a leafe.where am i?h-how did i get here? she thought to herself .