View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 01:04 AM

He had to resist the urge to place his fingers under Nara's chin and tilt her head up as she gazed at the floor. Soon enough though, her eyes were his again, he did not smile. "May your road lead you always to happiness." He could imagine how being outcast must have been hard for her. It would be hard for anyone really, but with the way of her people such things seemed to be more serious for them than for others. "I mean no disrespect," A ghost of a smile touched his lips again. "But your people are very stuck up creatures." When the door opened, Kry had not intended to turn his head and look. No warmth of life radiated from the creature that had entered, and it caused his eyes to turn very sad.

When Nara glanced towards the robot, Kry followed her gaze. His entire body seemed to be taken over by immense sorrow for a moment, then it was only in his eyes again. But a hand rested gently over his beating heart. "How sad! Such a creature, is a sad thing." Kry took a slight step back. "All life is sacred, but such a cold, empty, false life is so sad. I cannot bear to look." Those purple eyes shimmered with moisture and the Eladrin turned his back to where the robot girl was standing. It hurt to look at her. No warmth of life, if only he could give her true life. The ability to feel things the way creatures born of flesh did. Even his god mourned at this false life. His hand pressed hard against his heart.

He could not lose himself in the sorrow though, and now someone else was speaking to him. Kry closed his eyes for a moment, lowering his hand from his chest and straightening a bit. When he reopened those purple orbs they were clear of any emotion, almost. The sorrow still lurked there, barely concealed beneath the surface. His eyes turned to Akari and the phoenix on her shoulder. That ghost of a smile touched his lips again. "Yes, I am indeed connected to the Guardian of the South, the Great Phoenix, the God Suzaku. I am and will always be his faithful servant." Kry gave a slight bow and glanced at Nara. He wasn't quite ready to leave her company yet.