View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-29-2017, 05:23 AM

ohh im so sorry about your godmother..and the fact her son's an a$$ cause taht's jsut no help. I know i have antoher friend, not on mene but on Discord who's Grandmother is letting her daughter, the girls aunt, live with her and the women doesn't do anything to help her mother. whos like older then my mom was when she passed away. so the women needs help. so whenever the friend goes over she's always cleanign and doing meals and such that the grandma wants and basically taking care of her liek she should be instead of just visiting.. and my emotional state isn't help by the fact i ahve no winter coat, cause i can't find the one that wouldnt' stay closed for me, so i have to some how BUY one over the interwebs because why, they dont' ahve them cheap enough in my size. and i have to buy MALE items.. i mean seriously.. i have to buy a males coat because its like 40 bucks instead of the female coat that's my size that is selling for 200 dollars.. HOW IS THAT FAIR.